17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 9th standard to join ISRO?

I’m presently in 9th. I wish to join ISRO to serve my country. Anyone could please help me to get a guideline on this topic. Please answer me. If you would give me a life. Thanks

17th March 2017, 08:13 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What should I do after 9th standard to join ISRO?

To get a job in ISRO you must have science stream. You have to do graduation with BE/B.tech in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Sc with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks. And age should not exceed 35 but a 5 years relaxation for the reserved categories.
17th March 2017, 09:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.
Now, to join the ISRO, candidates first have to appear in the ISAT entrance examination, qualifying in which they can join ISRO.

Eligibility criteria for ISAT entrance examination:-

Candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have 65% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech.
Candidates age must not be more than 35 years.

You will then have to clear Written Test, Technical Round, Medical Test and Personal Interview to be selected in ISRO.
So, in order to join ISRO, you must have to gain a Bachelors degree in Engineering.
17th March 2017, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join ISRO just after completing your 9th standard. To join ISRO you have to complete your bachelor's degree in engineering discipline from a recognized college/university. After completing your bachelor's degree with good marks you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by ISRO followed by personal interview. Therefore, after qualifying all that you will be eligible to join ISRO.
18th March 2017, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should study science stream with physics, chemistry and maths, if you want to join ISRO as a scientist. For other smaller posts at ISRO, you need to have different set of qualifications.

You can either opt for engineering science graduation or pure science subjects like Physics and maths at degree level. Mostly, candidates with a physics or maths background are considered for ISRO job as a scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?