10th August 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I have cleared 12th by NIOS with only 5 subjects and one subjects is yet to be cleared?

Hello dear Sir/Madam, I have an question. I had passed my 10th NIOS with 5 subjects. 1 subject I couldn't pass I had took 6 subjects but in the results it's showing pass but even it's showing that SYC (subject yet to be cleared) in 1 subject that is social science but I appeared for further studies. My request is please let me know that whether my 10th results will give any problem, if I apply for any government job in future. My humble request please let my question get answer soon!

11th August 2017, 12:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do, if I have cleared 12th by NIOS with only 5 subjects and one subjects is yet to be cleared?

If your result is showing you pass then its mean it.If its showing you fail in one subject (Social Science) then it might have happened that the subject in which you are fail is replaced by an optional subject.Don't worry, in future there will be no problem in applying for government jobs.Just try to do well in your higher secondary examination.
17th January 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do, if I have cleared 12th by NIOS with only 5 subjects and one subjects is yet to be cleared?

Dear,Sir My Problem is my Roll.no is 340252163015 i had 6 Subject in 12th class one is optional(math) but in my Result i am Cleared in 5 Subjects but in Math Result is
SYC AND My Final Result is XXXX. why I am Not cleared in 12th Y??? 5 Subject is compulsory for pass not 6.
24th March 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir my roll no is 210618162589.i have 6 subjects in 10th class one is optional (social science)but in my result I am cleared in 5 subjects but in social science result is SYC AND my result is XXXX. Why I am not cleared in 10th? 5 subjects are compulsory to pass or 6
1st June 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

My result release today i have done my English exam of 70 marks but got only 10 this is incorrect
6th June 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Madam i was a question and i am confused with my 10 result. In my result i have Got 6 subject but In 5 Subjects I was passed in one subject the result will be show SYC and the left hand side the result show me i was passed and i was totally confused please give me the solution. Thank you.
9th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Madam i was a question and i am confused with my 12 result. In my result i have Got 6 subject but In 5 Subjects I was passed in one subject the result will be show SYC and the left hand side the result show me i was passed and i was totally confused please give me the solution. Thank you.
13th June 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Mam /sir what to do if I have cleared 10 th by NIOS with only 5 subjects and one subject is yet to be cleared so wht does it mean mam /sir I am pass or fail ..Should I take admission in 11 th or not ???
13th December 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have a five subject but out of five in 1subject show me syc can u please tell me the meaning also in my result it show me a xxxx qhat is a meaning
12th May 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in practical but in theory I had failed but in mark sheet showing SYC ?
2nd August 2020, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject on oct-nov nios exam, can i be able to appear that one subject again in march- april exam and should i have to pay for TMA fees again for the same subject?
8th August 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have an one question. I had passed my tenth class from NIOS but I couldn't pass I had took 5 subjects but in the results it's showing pass but even it's showing that SYC (subject yet to be cleared) in 1 subject that is data entry operator but I appeared for further studies. My request is please let me know that whether my 10th results will give any problem, if I apply for any government job in future. My humble request please let my question get answer soon! http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/what-do-if-i-have-cleared-12th-nios-only-5-subjects-one-subjects-yet-cleared-2300683.html
15th January 2022, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My wife wrote 5 subjects in NIOS , four passed in one subject theory she got 15/80 TMA 19/20 total 34 and it is mentioned as SYC. What does it mean
15th June 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have a question and i am confused with my 12th class result. In my result i have take 6 subject but in 6 Subjects I was passed in 5 subject. one subject result shown SYCT. Under below side mention pass. I have totally confused. Please give me the solution. Thank you.
25th June 2023, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I've completed 12 with 5 subject only without any language subject. While I received my final result having XXXX even I passed in all 5 subjects.
What to do now in order to have final Result:Pass?
11th July 2023, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if I have cleared 5 subjects in 12th class and in Accountancy it is showing SYC ...Will I get my marksheet also or I need to clear Accountancy and then only will be able to get admissions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?