15th November 2017, 11:37 AM
abhishekpandey081294

Am I eligible to get job in government job even if one subject is not cleared in 10th standard but completed 12th standard now?

Hello sir, I have completed my 10th examination. I have selected SIX SUBJECTS at the time of admission but appeared in only public examination only for FIVE SUBJECTS and passed. But in one subject ( Indian Heritage and Culture ), I could not appear so I could pass this subject. But when Result is declared it show ' RESULT -PASS '. For remaining to clear subject ( Indian Heritage and Culture ) result show code 'SYC ' that's means ' yet to be cleared ' according to 'NIOS RULES'. Just after two years, I have cleared 12th examination from board WITHOUT PASSING SUBJECT OF CLASS 10th WHICH WAS REMAINED TO BE CLEARED. Now I want to know that there will create a problem OR not when I apply for a government job. And which figure ( 500 OR 600) is considered as ' MAXIMUM MARKS' for my mark sheet so that I could know the actual percentage of my 'OBTAINED MARKS '. Sir, it is my humble request to you that give me answer in very clear explanation because I became very disturbed and don't know what to do.

Related Questions:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?