4th March 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in vanasthali school class 11th?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in vanasthali school class 11th? Is there any merit requirements to get merit seat? Can you please provide me with the details on this? It would be really helpful if I get the answer from you soon. Thanks!

29th March 2018, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in vanasthali school class 11th?

There is no fixed percentage of marks declared by the above mentioned School in order to get admission in class 11th. Candidates those who have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in last qualifying examination can apply for class 11th admission at the above mentioned School. Admission is based on the merit marks scored in class 10th examination.
30th March 2018, 02:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in vanasthali school class 11th?

According to my knowledge you have to clear entrance exam conducted by Vanasthali School itself.
You will not be able to get admission directly. Seats are reserved and you will get only after clearing entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?