4th March 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a high school or college teacher after completion of M.Com?

I get 66% in class 10, 87% in class 12 and 62% marks in both B.Com and M.Com. Can I be a high school/college professor in future? My class 10th poor marks(66%) will create any problem to be a school/college teacher? Can you please answer me back soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  3. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher for BA(Education) student? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
  6. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  9. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Can commerce student become high school teacher?
  11. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  12. Syllabus of physical education teacher? When the vacancies will be out in Jharkhand High School?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  14. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  16. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher through MA Degree for BA(Political Science) student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  18. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a high school or college teacher after completion of M.Com?

I am sorry to say that after completing only M.Com course, you cannot become a Teacher in any of the School or College. In order to become a Teacher, you must have to complete your B.Ed course after the completion of Graduation or Post Graduation. Once after getting B.Ed degree, you can apply for the Teacher post in different Schools or Colleges.
29th March 2018, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a high school or college teacher after completion of M.Com?

In order to become a teacher in high school, you should have completed your graduation or master's degree with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized university. You must also have a B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. I have attached a link below in which you can find the eligibility of a college teacher. Find the attachment below and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf college teacher eligibility.pdf(5.90 MB, 93 views)
30th March 2018, 11:16 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you can apply in any school to become a teacher. Marks in 10th board do not matter more but apart from this you have score more than 60%.
But if you want to become a professor of government school then you have to clear UGC NET, JRF entrance test. After qualifying it you will be appointed as a professor in any government college.
Minimum educational qualification required- Master’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?