4th March 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between 12th and polytechnic? Which one to opt after 10th standard?

Which is better between 12th and polytechnic? Which one to opt after 10th standard? Can you please let me know which eduction would be better for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same as I need to decide soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
28th March 2018, 09:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between 12th and polytechnic? Which one to opt after 10th standard?

It is best to opt for Polytechnic course instead of 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard. If you pursue Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared with 12th standard. The duration of Polytechnic course is three years and that of 12th standard is two years. So, I suggest you to choose Polytechnic course for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard.
28th March 2018, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between 12th and polytechnic? Which one to opt after 10th standard?

It all depends upon you that what type of career you want in the upcoming future. Based on your career goals, you can decide what to opt after class 10th examination.
If you want to pursue professional Diploma course and want to to do jobs based on your Diploma qualification, then you can opt for Polytechnic courses after the completion of class 10th. Or else, if you want to pursue higher studies in the relevant field and want to pursue degree courses, then you should go for class 12th studies.
30th March 2018, 02:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should go for Polytechnic after completing 10th board.
After completing Diploma degree you can pursue graduation in same stream or B.Tech. to get more job opportunities.
You can select any of the stream as per you interest and need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?