22nd March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to join LAW courses so I want to know what is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th March 2017, 12:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?

Since you are a student of Class 12th and looking to pursue law course then at this level of academics you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years.

LLB refers to Bachelor of legislative law and after completing the same you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Further for pursuing LLB degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

Further for pursuing the same course from National Law Universities of India you need to qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) for which more details can be accumulated from the link www.clat.ac.in where as for admission in other universities like BHU, DU, etc. you are required to qualify their respective law entrance examination.
27th March 2017, 07:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to join LAW courses so I want to know what is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed 12th with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
27th March 2017, 08:56 AM
Savya singh

What is minimum percentage required 12th in course of air hostesses course
7th April 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required for law in class 12? OR what is scope of law in Canadian country?
7th November 2021, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is Band requirements for pursuing law degree in Canada after 12th ?
11th December 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How ielts exam is helpful in law studies from canada to get admission
14th December 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to pursue law after 12th in Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?