22nd September 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Sir,
Can you tell me about the passing marks in all subjects of CBSE Board Science stream in 12th Board exam? Kindly tell me about the passing marks asap.
Thanking You!
Ravi Kumar

Related Questions:
23rd September 2015, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

You have to get at least 33% marks in each subject then only you will be declared passed by the board. Also, you need to have 40% in aggregate marks i.e total marks should be equal to 40% marks or above.

In science subjects you need to pass in theory and practical exams separately. If you are declared failed in practical then you will not be declared passed by the board.
24th September 2015, 04:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

In order to pass in each subject in CBSE Board, a candidate must have to score at least 33% then only he/she will be declared as a passed candidate by Board. A candidate should get 40% of marks in aggregate in order to pass the Board exam. Also a candidate must pass in both theory and practical of Science subjects separately to be declared as a passed student.
24th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to 12 arts after passing my 12 science? I have got 65% marks in my 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?