23rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change school in Class 10th?

Is it possible for me to change school in Class 10th? What procedure I need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same as soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

23rd December 2015, 01:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change school in Class 10th?

It is quite difficult to change school in tenth but still there are possibilities to change school in tenth if you have genuine reason to change the school.

Board of the school should be same in ninth and tenth.

You need these certificates:

Transfer certificate
Ninth class marksheet
character certificate etc.
23rd December 2015, 04:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change school in Class 10th. Just visit the desired school in which you want to take admission. Go to admission cell and ask for admission form.
Fill the admission form and submit it along with the following documents :
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Previous Class Marksheet and passing certificate

After completion if application process, candidate will have to appear in admission test and interview.
Candidate will get admission on the basis of his/her performance in admission test and interview.
23rd December 2015, 07:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say but there is no such facility available to change school in 10th class because registration for board exams is done in class ninth itself. The school in which you are reading at present must have registered you in ninth class for tenth board exams.

So if you change your school then you will have to again get admission in class ninth in some other school, so it is better to study in same school. Once you have done 10th, you can change your school in class 11th.
23rd December 2015, 09:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school in the beginning of class 10 academic year. But, one cannot change the school in the middle of class 10.

At first secure an admission in another school, if vacancy is available then one should obtain transfer certificate from the previous school, previous class marks sheet, conduct certificate and should submit it in the new school during the admission process.
23rd December 2015, 11:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change your school after completion of your 10th standard. You can change your school in the same board or you may also change your board along with the school.
For changing the school you must have a migration certificate, a mark sheet of the 10th class with no backlog, a residential proof and two passport sized photographs. You simply have to submit all the above mentioned documents in your new school and complete other minor admission formalities to get admission in that school. After successfully submitting the admission form along with the fee you can start your classes in your new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?