23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in primary school?

I would like to know entrance examination date for class-1. Please also convey the detail admission procedure as I am interested to admit my cousins to your esteemed school.
Please reply to my email

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks and regards,
Preeti K

23rd May 2016, 10:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in primary school?

Admission in Primary School are offered generally by taking child's details like Birth Certificate, Child's Kinder Garten Report cards, etc.,. Only very few schools conduct an entrance examination for offering admission in Primary school. If your cousin qualifies the examination, the school will offer admission for him in 1st standard.
24th May 2016, 01:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination will be held in starting of every session and you need to check all details related with it.
Admission procedure is not very tough you only need to submit your child Affitdevit, transfer certificate etc. for admission.
24th May 2016, 04:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The admission in various school is conducted either on basis of entrance examination conducted by the respective school.

The examination date and last date of filling the application is also declared by the school. So, visit at the official website of school for more information.

Some of schools offers admission through interview or on the basis of previous year academic result. So, it will be better to visit the school.
24th May 2016, 09:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Basically there is no such entrance examination conducted for admission of candidates in class 1, schools only conduct an interview session for the candidates along with their parents.

Some schools might conduct entrance test for students of class 1, the test is not that tough, only the basic etiquette are monitored and admission is provided on that basis itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?