23rd May 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

I have not applied for admission to 2 science residential school till now .my results of class 10 will come out within a week or so .can i apply for it now ? Admission in C.B.S.E 2 CLASS in a good residential school for preparing engineering entrance

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE residential school to join in 11th standard?
  2. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  3. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  6. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  7. List of best CBSE board residential school in Gujarat?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. List of schools which I can apply for science group after completion of 10th with 70% marks?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  18. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
24th May 2016, 01:51 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

You can not apply for the admission without getting your matriculation result. So you should wait for your 10th result. After getting the result you can apply for admission in any good school. If you want to get admission in science group then you should make yourself ready for hard work in your 11th and 12th class. If you learn from basic in your intermediate class then you can easily crack the various engineering entrance exams.
24th May 2016, 01:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can apply for admission to Higher Secondary course in resdential school in the first week of June. You can also contact schools regarding admission process in the month of May once, your results of 10th standard examinations are declared. Most of the schools offer admission in 11th standard on the basis of merit in the 10th standard examinations. So, you can apply for admission for 12th science in resdential school in month of mid of May/ first week of June.
24th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can apply for admission to 11th standard science stream in residential school in the second or third week of May. Almost all the schools offer admissions to 11th standard from the first week of May. Since, you are interested to join in residential school, you need to apply before May as the seats will be filled up if you join in the month of June.
24th May 2016, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply directly for admission in class 12 after completion of your 10th boards. You will have to get admission in class 11 first and then after completion of your 11th standard, you will be most probably eligible for admission in class 12 and appear for your board examination.

Admission in class 11 in various schools are released just after the declaration of 10th board results. So, after the declaration of board results, you should try for admission in various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?