24th February 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in commando school after completion of 10th standard with 50 percent marks and age 20 years?

I have complicated my 10 with 50 percentage and my age is 20 years can I get the admission in commando school? For joining the school I have to write the exam for that? Can you please guide me with the complete details soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join para commando after completion of 12th standard in vocational stream?
  2. What are the qualifications required to join in Commando school?
  3. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  4. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  5. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90 percent marks in 2018?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to join as para commando in Army after completion of 12th and 21 years of age?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  10. How can i directly become a Commando after passing 10th standard examination?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  14. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  15. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Law school after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  18. Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?
2nd March 2018, 12:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in commando school after completion of 10th standard with 50 percent marks and age 20 years?

The procedure for getting admission in 11th grade of commando school is to write an entrance exam held for the admission in 11th grade. If you qualify the entrance exam then you have to submit the following document to the school authority.

10th Marks Sheet Statement

School Leaving Certificate

Transfer Certificate

Character Certificate

NOC from the school authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?