25th August 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the various medical studies for a graduate in classics?

Dear sirs,

i come from greece,am graduate in classics b.hons.a,and
of a commercial naval school[two years course].
I am interested to know about the possibility to be accepted by
a state or private medical school in india .in the second case how much is the cost.i have no passed chem,rhys. Tests,except some courses in a higher nyrsing greek school.thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours
costas papacon/noy

15th March 2016, 11:06 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various medical studies for a graduate in classics?

You have written your education in an incorrect way. You should have written B.A. honors. Being a B.A. honors pass out,you do not have any possibility for general or specialization studies in medical(allopathic) genre. You can try to study ayurvedic or homeopathy treatments. Some private medical colleges allow B.A. pass outs in this stream. But my suggestion would be to try bank jobs.
Let's say a private college admits you in aromatherapy or ayurveda, etc. The cost of that course will be around 12-15 lacs altogether. Can you manage such a groping amount? even if you do, you will have to open your own chamber to cure people. Seldom will a clinic give you job seeing that you are from B.A. honors course. So this will destroy your career. It is better that you log onto www.ibps.in and enrol for banking examinations. B.A> honors people have a good future in different nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?