11th March 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among ISC and WBCHSE for 10th ICSE Biology student?

Hello,
I am in class 10th student and I am taking Science(Biology) in ICSE syllabus. So I should go in WBCHSE or remain in ISC Board after my 10th? Please help me.

Related Questions:
13th March 2016, 07:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and WBCHSE for 10th ICSE Biology student?

As compared to West Bengal State Education board for 10+2 board examination, ICSE board is far better than it in all respects either curriculum or marking scheme or transparency. Since you have done 10th board in ICSE medium, you must continue with same board for 10+2 examination with any doubt.

Along with 10+2 board preparation, if you are interested in medical courses, you can prepare for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc. Aakash Institute is one of the best for preparation of medical entrance exams.
14th March 2016, 07:53 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and WBCHSE for 10th ICSE Biology student?

ISC is come under the union government of India. ISC has its own syllabus and it is highly valuable board of India.
ISC mainly concentrate on the students skills and extra activities. ISC motivates the children through practicals.

WBCHSE is the state board which is undertaken by the different state government of a particular state.

All the entrance exams which are conducted after 12th are mainly depends upon the syllabus of ISC board.

I suggest to opt ISC board for your better future in medical.
15th March 2016, 01:27 AM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Which is better among ISC and WBCHSE for 10th ICSE Biology student?

Both the boards ISC and WBCHSE are best boards. Both boards have there own rules and regulations. It is on you that which board you want to chose . But according to my veiw , ISC board is best from WBCHSE board. Because WBCHSE board is state board and less value than the ISC board.
ISC board is national as well as international board. ISC board more concentrate on your inner talent and skill. You have many more opportunities in ISC board. After clearing 10th and 12th from thid board is helpful for you to take addmission in india top reputated universities like DU, PU, MU etc.
So on my point of veiw ISC board is more beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?