26th March 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

What would happen to failed student of 12th ICSE?

Hi Everyone,
What would happen if someone fails in ICSE 12th Board exam? I am afraid if I fail in my Board exam. So, kindly tell me what would happen? Thank you in advance.

28th March 2016, 12:46 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would happen to failed student of 12th ICSE?

If anyone fails in 12th board examination then he/she need to pass by writing improvement examination. It is compulsory because without passing intermediate you are not able to face any competitive examination and pursue higher studies. It is essential to pass in intermediate to make future bright. You got various opportunities after 12th but if one fails then all goes vain. That is why try to make your result good.
28th March 2016, 02:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would happen to failed student of 12th ICSE?

Don't worry even if you fail in your board examination, you can opt for it in the coming year as a private candidate externally. However, do try to pass in the very first attempt with good marks in your examination in order to not appear for the boards in the coming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?