15th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of 12th NIOS Board exam will be released? Procedure of registration?

Hello,
I would like to know that when
the application form comes for
admission in NIOS 12th Board exam?
And also tell me how I can register?

17th May 2015, 08:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the application form of 12th NIOS Board exam will be released? Procedure of registration?

NIOS refers to national institute of open schooling.
Instruction to register in NIOS :-
1) there is no such institution /school recognized by NIOS for giving online admission.
2) one can take admission on the internet without involving the third party and without paying any single amout to the third party.
3) you can seek the help of elders,family members in filling online application form.
4)you may visit accredicted institute ( Al)/ common service centre ( CSC) or NIOS regional center for online registration.
5) the study material will be delivered to you at the given provided address.
6),the registration will be free of cost.
7) do not accept any kind of unknown parcel from delivery boy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?