18th February 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

From where can i get the Improvement examination forms of 12th class?

Dear sir/mam,

I have got compartment in maths in 12th exams. I want to give imrpovement exam for this subject So kindly tell me from where i can get the improvement exam form for this purpose?

Please tell me urgently.

18th February 2016, 11:22 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where can i get the Improvement examination forms of 12th class?

You can avail the improvement examination form from the school itself as the school is liable to provide you the application form for the exam. You can contact your school office authorities and ask them to provide you the application form and I am sure you will be provided with the application form you want to.
19th February 2016, 12:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can i get the Improvement examination forms of 12th class?

You can get the application form from the school itself. You should however contact your school officials at the earliest to get the form. After getting the form, you should fill it up by providing the required details in it and submit the examination fee, in order to be eligible to appear for your boards in the coming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?