6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Any scholarship exams for 12th pass students for higher studies?

Hello, here is Aqib and I am very interested to study, but unfortunately I have money problem. So, it's my humble request to organization, please help me give some detail about scholarship and clear the date of exams of scholarship 2016 as soon as possible. I have got 9.4 CGPA in 10th board examination and I cleared my 12th board exams of February 2016. Please mention it carefully. Contact me on 8228949588

7th November 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scholarship exams for 12th pass students for higher studies?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the scholarship programs you can opt for after completion of your 12th board examination, kindly have a look at it;

> G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships

> Sahu Jain Trust- Loan Scholarship

> Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students

> FAEA Scholarship

> R D Sethna Loan Scholarship

> Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Students

> Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minorities.
7th November 2016, 02:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scholarship exams for 12th pass students for higher studies?

As you belong to minority department, you must apply for the Minority Scholarship offered by the Government of India.
After qualifying class 12th, you can fill up the application form for the Scholarships to pursue higher studies.
Candidates will get Scholarships based on the marks scored in class 12th.
Since you have scored a pretty good marks, you will definitely get Scholarship based on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?