30th April 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the admission for LKG standard?

Dear
my son and I want to admit him kg 1 but near by school vaishanav academy indore taking him in nursery. and other cbsc school bal vinay mandir ready to take in KG 1 I am confuse witch is right plz reply. Can you please help me in this?

30th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the admission for LKG standard?

You can admit your child in any school which offers good quality of education. I suggest you to join your son in Nursery or KG according to his age limit. If your child has attained the age of 3 years 6 months, you can join him in KG else you can join him in Nursery.
30th April 2016, 09:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear
my son and I want to admit him kg 1 but near by school vaishanav academy indore taking him in nursery. and other cbsc school bal vinay mandir ready to take in KG 1 I am confuse witch is right plz reply. Can you please help me in this?
You can select any one of the best school based on your Interest and quality of education. You can directly visit both the schools and see the school and gather the Information which you are required. The notification for LKG admission starts during the month of April/May. You can download the application through online by visiting the official website or You can also get the application through counter office as well.
30th April 2016, 11:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You should go for the CBSE standard. If your kid's age is 3.5 to 4.5 years then he will be eligible for admission in LKG standard in any school. My suggestion to you is that you should go for the CBSE school 'Bal Vinay Mandir'. However if your kid's age is less than 3.5 years then you can prefer the Vaishnav Academy for admission in nursery class.
1st May 2016, 12:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

See first thing you just see the age of your son. If you are son is capable of do " Nursery " then it is ok and let him go with nursery. Or if your son has required age to study LKG then you will have an option. Before that you just see what are the pre conditions.
1st May 2016, 01:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Before you join your son to a school, you need to first look for the best school. Here is the age criteria required for getting admission in LKG Standard is given below.

>> Age Criteria for Nursery Admission is - 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months

>> Age Criteria for LKG (Junior KG) is - 3 years 6 months to 4 years 6 months

>> Age Criteria for UKG (Senior KG) is - 4 years 6 months to 5 years 6 months

Calculate your son's age based on your son's Date of Birth. The above mentioned age criteria is the basic criteria for admission into several classes. So I suggest you to join him in Nursery if his is between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months. And then you may join him in LKG next year but I suggest you to make a move from Nursery.
2nd May 2016, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get admitted in any of the School, you should first of all check the age criteria for different standards and then according to that you should try for it.
Below I have mentioned the age criteria for different standards, have a look over it.

Age criteria for Nursery Standard:- 2 years and 6 months to 3 years and 6 months.
Age criteria for LKG Standard:- 3 years and 6 months to 4 years and 6 months.
Age criteria for UKG Standard:- 4 years and 6 months to 5 years and 6 months.

According to the age of your ward you should admit him to the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?