30th April 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the JJ school arts even after not giving the elementary exam?

Can I join JJ school of arts even though I have not give the elementary exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the details on the same to me? What should be the next steps I need to follow to give the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
  2. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  3. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?
  6. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  7. Am I eligible to attest certificates if I am a elementary school head master?
  8. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  11. What are the eligibility conditions for being a Teacher in schools of MP?
  12. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission?
  13. Is it better to join Icon school academy for Arts course? If not, which school is better?
  14. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Architecture course in JJ School of Arts?
  16. Am I eligible to join Military Academy after 12th Arts?
  17. Am I eligible for district education officer test? I have 11 years elementary school teaching experience
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
30th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the JJ school arts even after not giving the elementary exam?

No you are not eligible to apply for JJ School arts since you need to give an entrance exam called " MH-AAC -CET ". To apply for this you should have minimum qualification criteria.

Basic Eligibility criteria for MH AAC CET is given below.

>> You should have completed minimum 10+2 rom the recognized university with minimum 40% of marks.

>> Percentage is the main criteria.
1st May 2016, 12:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the JJ school arts even after not giving the elementary exam?

No, i am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the course without having appeared for the entrance examination.

However, below I have mentioned the names of some the entrance examinations you could appear for and get admission in the above mentioned degree and Institute;

> B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination.

> Delhi University entrance exam.

> JNAFAU Entrance Exam.

> UP TGT.
2nd May 2016, 01:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to join JJ School of arts without appearing in the said entrance examination. You must have to appear in the MH-AAC CET examination in order to be eligible to take admission in JJ School.

The eligibility criteria for the entrance examination is that the candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at least 40% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?