24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School of North Goa. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join River House Academy or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  4. How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?
  5. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  7. Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?
  8. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  10. What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  12. What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?
  13. How to get admission at sri satyasai primary school at puttaparthi?
  14. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  15. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  16. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  17. Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?
  18. Procedure to join pre primary teacher training certificate course?
30th April 2019, 08:08 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?

Yes the child is eligible to join river house acaedmy all you have to take care of the kid's age. Age plays a very critical role in the process of selectio. In selection a bit little mistake can lead to cancellation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?