23rd February 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether low percentage in 11th CBSE will affect career in future?

Sir/Madam,
I am from CBSE Board and right now promoted to 12th standard. But due to my bad circumstances I have secured only 54% marks in 11th. I would like to know that is this percentage of marks affect my career in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  2. Does a year gap between 11th and 12th will affect my career?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  4. Percentage required in 11th CBSE to get scholarship?
  5. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  9. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  10. Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?
  11. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
  12. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  13. Am I eligible for NIT institute after scoring 172 marks in JEE mains
  14. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  15. Will it affect my studies after scoring less marks in 11th 1st term in commerce IP?
  16. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  17. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  18. What is the passing percentage in 11th standard CBSE?
25th February 2016, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether low percentage in 11th CBSE will affect career in future?

Normally, for admission in reputed colleges only class 12th marks will matter. Your 11th marks will not play any role in getting admission in colleges, therefore, don't worry and try to perform well in the class 12th board exams.

Even if you don't get good marks in class 12th then also there are various entrance exam for admission in top colleges. Hence, concentrate on your studies and you will surely have a bright future.
25th February 2016, 05:46 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your 11th standard and get promoted to 12th standard but get secured less marks in 11th standard.

>>No, the marks obtained in 11th standard do not matter anywhere in your career. So you need not to be worry about that. The marks which will you score in the 12th standard matter so much in many ways as while taking admission in graduation course or while in any job interview.

>>So in my opinion you have to try your best to score good percentage in 12th standard. For this you have to start your preparation. Following are some preparation tips:

--solve mock test papers

--Focus on each subject equally.

--More focus on weak subjects.

--Revision of subjects/chapters is compulsory.
25th February 2016, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely 11th standard percentage will have impact on your career. Most of the institutes also put minimum aggregate as 60% for offering admission in Undergraduate course in their universities and also most of the companies ask for 60% aggregate throughout career to be eligible to apply for job opportunity. So, I suggest you to score good marks at least in your 12th standard board examinations.
26th February 2016, 12:30 AM
rituja mukherjee

Marks obtained in class 11 won't bother you in future, as everywhere you will be asked to provide the Class 12 mark sheet. But the thing that will bother you is the foundation course of class 11, based on which the chapters of class 12 have been framed. It's not important how much have you scored in class 11,if your base is not strong enough then you'll face difficulties in class 12. So it's better if you make up such shortcomings before you start preparation for the new class.
26th February 2016, 10:03 PM
OnePlus

Mainly marks if class 11th is not consider and has no impact on your future. Course of class 11th is the base for class 12th syllabus. There will be no problem if you have not get good marks in class 11th but you need to clear your doubts and try to learn basics of class 11th syllabus. As the syllabus of class 11th is the base for class 12th syllabus.

You should work hard to secure good percentage in class 12th examination because marks of class 12th will have great impact on your future.

If you want to take admission in any of top university then you need to secure good marks and most of the entrance exams are based on 12th syllabus.
8th March 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me in guiding best career in commerce with maths field. I am not at all good in Economics and Maths and I just passed 11th with only 52%. Please help me to decide best option and guide me how to score good marks in 12th boards CBSE.
You can contact me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?