21st September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test?

Sir,
I am the student of NIOS Board. I am appearing my intermediate examinations. I have applied for GITAM entrance test. The university people says that NIOS candidate is not eligible for this examination? I want to know that it is true or not?

24th September 2015, 05:16 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test?

I am happy to say you that, you are definitely eligible to appear in GITAM Entrance Test being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies and entrance examinations.
24th September 2015, 08:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test?

Yes, NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test.
Candidate who have passed 12th with more than 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognised board.
NIOS board is recognised HRD department of Indian Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?