18th February 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether I be disqualified in 12th Board exam if failing to qualify in Physics?

Hello Everyone,
I am appearing 12th CBSE Board exam. I am a Science student with PCMB. Unfortunately my Physics exam is gone very poor and I am afraid that if I get fail in Physics. So, I just want to know that if I fail in Physics then I will be disqualify in this Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I considered to be pass if disqualified in Physics Theory of 12th ISC Board exam?
  2. Number of attempts available in 12th WBCHSE Compartmental exam?
  3. Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?
  4. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  5. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?
  7. Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?
  8. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Can I qualify in Physics if attempted questions of 25 marks in 12th HSEB Board exam?
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  12. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?
  15. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify in PSEB 12th PCMB Improvement exam?
  17. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
23rd February 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I be disqualified in 12th Board exam if failing to qualify in Physics?

If you fail in Physics then you might be given supplementary option if you fail by a small margin. Normally, students who fail in a single subject get supplementary exam.

Hence, in all probability you will not be declared failed just for one subject but if you fail in more than one subject then you might not be able to appear for exam again in same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?