6th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I be declared failed if disqualify in Chemistry of 12th WBCHSE?

Hello Everyone,
If I fail only in one subject which is Chemistry in my 12th WBCHSE Board exam then I will declare failed in my Board exam? Please let me know about this.

9th May 2016, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be declared failed if disqualify in Chemistry of 12th WBCHSE?

Chemistry is the main subject for science stream and if you fail in it then you will either get a compartment or declared failed in class 12th.

Without passing in this subject you will not be declared passed by the board.
9th May 2016, 08:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be declared failed if disqualify in Chemistry of 12th WBCHSE?

Yes, candidate failed in any one of the subject are not remarked as qualified student.

So, if you have failed in Chemistry you will be considered fail and not eligible for higher studies.

So, you have to reappear and qualify in subject to qualify in the examination.
9th May 2016, 11:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Even if you have failed in any one subject of board examinations of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, your overall status will be failed in board exams.

You must ensure that you obtain at least passing percentage of marks in each and every subjects of board exams.
10th May 2016, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you will be declared as a failed candidate in your Board examination if you fail in the Chemistry subject of WBCHSE Board. Chemistry is one of the main subject in which you must have passed to qualify in the examination.
11th January 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am fail chemistry in 2011-12 old syllabus . Am ready to take exam 2020-2021 new syllabus how to take exam pls give me the details.and it's possible to take exam ..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?