7th February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE board in Calicut after studying 11th in Gulf country?

Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th in Gulf country? I want to study in Calicut.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  9. How to take admission in class 11th in India? I am studying in class 10th in Gulf
  10. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  11. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  12. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  13. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th (CBSE) to get admission in class 11th
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  18. Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?
7th February 2017, 08:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE board in Calicut after studying 11th in Gulf country?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study in the CBSE Board School in Calicut after studying 11th in Gulf Country, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to study in class 11th in any CBSE Board School in Calicut. If a person want to study from class 12th in CBSE Board, mus have to contact to the specific School to get the details about it.
7th February 2017, 08:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE board in Calicut after studying 11th in Gulf country?

Yes, if you have very much successfully completed your education from the gulf country and from a recognized board, it will surely be accepted and you can very much get admission in 11th standard in any recognized school and can continue with your studies further. You will however have to get admission in 11th standard first and then can opt for board examination after clearing 11th board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?