2nd December 2012, 11:34 PM
Faraz.khan

Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th

I am studying in class 10 and wanted to know that how can I get admission at aligarh muslim university. and what is the cut off percentage to get the admission at science

3rd December 2012, 02:15 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th

Hi Guest,

After 10th you can go the diploma course in Aligarh Muslim University.

There are different entrance exams o get into the in university.

So it will be better if you aim at those entrance exams and later give your best in the exam so that you qualify for the exam and get the admission.

So, prepare well the entrance exam and give your best in order to get admission in the university.

Thank you,

All the best.
7th January 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th

COULD YOU SAY DATE OF APPLICATION FORM OF CLASS XI SESSION 2013-2014 AND ALSO LAST DATE OF SUBMIT FORM??
PLEASE HELP ME!!
13th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

if i have selected school board so can i get admission in A.M.U or JAMIA?
2nd February 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to take admission in class 9th
Please tell me information about the application form on this mail
([email protected]
24th February 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in Class xI. My X examination is in Mar .I want to do engineering through IITs.So please what is the procedure to take admission in MAU. MD.Saareb Gulam Azher
26th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m going my 10 from school boar, So after completing it can i get admittion in AMU in 11th class ?
11th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT DATE OF 11 ENTRANCE 2014
19th May 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i read in class 10.. i ll be passing out from my wbbse board.. can i get admission in class 11 arts after completing my boards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?