8th December 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

When is the next SET NET entrance exam

can i give this exam my Education is BA-66 (hind/history) m.a. -42 pass class (sociolog) bed- 52 pass class (hindi/history)

29th September 2015, 02:13 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next SET NET entrance exam

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for the NET examination conducted by the UGC twice every year.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the master's degree from the recognised university with at least 55% aggregate. So you are not eligible to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted for the recruitment as lecturer and the fellowship. There is age limitations for the research fellowship but no limitation on the age for the lecture post. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?