15th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Sushmita Poddar

How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance

I am mba finance student.What all subjects do i need to prepare for private bank jobs and is there any MNC jobs for MMS finance in Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  2. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  4. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  5. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  6. How to get a government job after passing IBPS exam? I have done MBA in finance
  7. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  8. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance?
  10. How to prepare for HR interviews? I have done MBA in finance and HR
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  12. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  13. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  14. Which type of exam to write for job in Banking sector? What would be the entry level position for MBA in Finance?
  15. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  16. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  17. Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?
  18. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
7th February 2014, 12:17 PM
mutharao

Default Re: How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushmita Poddar View Post
I am mba finance student.What all subjects do i need to prepare for private bank jobs and is there any MNC jobs for MMS finance in Mumbai
Dear Candidate,

You are in the right path to get bank job easyly, y because for bank jobs mostly required knoledge in reasoning and logical thinking, arthemetic etc...

these are the subjects u may faced in your reguler study in MBA or Degree...so you dont worry u just go for more practice on syllbus which are instructed by concerned bank.

you just more practice how to get the solution in shortcut way....

you need to grap the general topics like hot topics inpolitical and genarally.

do more practice and all the very best...
16th September 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance

I had completed MBA in marketing and now resigned the company.my age is 30 now I apply for private sector bank .can I apply for this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?