16th December 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Military Academy after B.com? What is the age limit?

sir, i want to know that how can i join the indian military academy after b.com??
and what is age limit for join this??
sir kindly plsss rply on my email id with full details as soon as possible for regarding this exam?
sir i really want to join this trust me
my email [email protected]

17th December 2012, 09:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Military Academy after B.com? What is the age limit?

You can join Indian Military Academy through cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The aspiring candidate for Indian Military Academy of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

So you can join Indian Military Academy by applying CDS after B.Com. through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

17th December 2012, 12:20 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Military Academy after B.com? What is the age limit?

As you are Graduate from B.com stream , you are eligible to apply in CDSE examination in Army wing.

UPSC conducts the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) twice every year for the recruitment of officers in Army, Air Force and Navy.

Eligibility For CDSE

Age limit: 19-23 yr to join Indian Air Force.

Bachelor Degree of recognized University in any discipline

Unmarried Man/Women

Eligibility For Short Service Commission

Bachelor Degree in relevant stream from recognized university

Age-limit - 21 to 27

Unmarried or Married

Selection process Include

Written test
Personal Interview
Medical Test

Written Test Pattern

The written test comprises of three papers of 2 hours duration each.
The first paper is on English and second and third is on general knowledge and elementary mathematics respectively.

For more info visit Official Website of Indian Army
www.indianarmy.gov.in

13th March 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have clear my b.com now wat is the procedure to join indian army

19th March 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is gumseng and i would be completing my b.com bachelor degree by this year in the month of june 2014. My date of birth is 01/08/1991. I really wanted to join Indian Military Academy.Sir,am i eligible to join IMA?If i can join IMA what are the procedures which i must follows?Kindly sir ,guide me with full informations to join IMA.My email id is:- [email protected]
And my contact number is 07838147336
Thankyou sir.

24th November 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir im a muslim grl,n studying in b.com second yr.us there any chance for me to enter into defence servicr after graduation? Im also doing prepairation for CDS exam.sir plz give me a reply of my question.

31st July 2017, 10:06 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Indian Military Academy

Sure you can join Indian Military Academy by the CDS exam. When you are in the Final year of the graduation you are eligible for the CDS exam.

CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC. CDS means Combined defence Service Examination. In order to apply for the CDS exam your age should be 19-24 years.

CDS exam is for the candidates who clear the graduation and wish to join the Indian Military Academy.

Apart from the Indian Military Academy you can also eligible to join the Indian Navy and Indian Air force Academy also.

Every year this exam is conducted for the two times. This year CDS I exam is already completed but till now CDS II exam not completed.

You can apply for the CDS II exam. Which is going to be conducted on the 8-9-2013.

You have to be Indian Citizen. Both male and Female are eligible for the CDS exam.The candidates should be free from the diseases.

Selection Process

The candidates are selected on the bass of the written exam and also SSB Interview. The written exam consists of the English, Elementary mathematics and General Knowledge. Each subject consists of the 100 marks. The candidates who will clear the written exam called for the SSB Interview.

SSB Interview is conducted for the five days. The SSB Centers are the Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore. The candidates selected in the Interview called for the Medical Tests.

Notifications

The Exam Notification or Advertisement is published in the employment news papers and also daily leading news paper. For the more information given in the upsc official website.

19th September 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir please help me. I have studied 3 years of b.com and have backlogs can i attend cds exam for (Indian military academy) at the same time i will clear my graduation backlogs
Sir m'y dream To become Indian army

5th December 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the scope of female who complete her bcom where she is interested to join in Indian military academy

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?