16th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get into BSNL after doing engineering from RTU in ECE branch

I have done engineering form rtu, in ece branch.. Now I want to get into bsnl by the JTO entrance exam... Do you have any idea when it is going to be happen

29th April 2013, 09:30 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to get into BSNL after doing engineering from RTU in ECE branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done engineering form rtu, in ece branch.. Now I want to get into bsnl by the JTO entrance exam... Do you have any idea when it is going to be happen
Dear Friend,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Notification released Recently for the Diploma /Btech/BE engineers and M.Sc Freshers candidates

No of Posts:1430 Post of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) in various states ( Haryana ,Kerala , Himachal Pradesh,Tamilnadu ,Andhra Pradesh circle ,Jammu & Kashmir,,Rajashtan,Maharashtra,Gujarat, Karnataka and Uttarkhand)

Official website - www.bsnl.co.in download the Application Form
Age Limit :18-27 Year

Last Date of sending Application Form – 13 May ,2013

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?