6th March 2013, 08:19 PM
madhuri gautam

How can I do B.Ed from SMU? I am studying MBA from the same university

sir plz tell me that can i done B.ED from smu as i am also studying M.B.A from the same university as i am graduate in bca with 67% from banasthali vidyapith rajasthan plz help me in this regard

22nd May 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed from SMU? I am studying MBA from the same university

Sir/madam, pls suggest me that i have completed my Mba with finance cum Hr. I want to do B.ed. But many people saying that i can do M.ed since i completed my Mba. Now my question is i want to know whether it is possible to do M.ed after completing MBA. and i got 70% in MBA(pass out 2012). and where i should get the form. i want to apply for this year. kindly suggest me some best institution in chennai to do M.ed. and is there any rules that girls should wear only saree daily for this course.. pls help me out of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?