14th April 2013, 08:26 PM
M.SURESH MANDALA

How to join Indian Army after completion of ICWA course?

dear, sir i want to join in indian army after the completion of my icwa course , [icwa students have an offer to join in indian army] if there what are the jobs in indian army for icwa students

5th April 2014, 02:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of ICWA course?

You can join Indian Army provided you are within the age bracket fixed by the Army. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should not be over 23 years of age.

12th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.SURESH MANDALA View Post
dear, sir i want to join in indian army after the completion of my icwa course , [icwa students have an offer to join in indian army] if there what are the jobs in indian army for icwa students

No you're not eligible for Indian Army After completing ICWAI Course. 12th or Bachelor degree course is the minimum educational qualification to Join in Indian Army Wing.

So, being a ICWAI course student you're not eligible for Indian Army wing.

Basically, The Aspirant who are Interest to Join Indian Army, the applicant need to appear in the Examinations like,

National Defence Academy (OR) Combined Defence Academy Entrance Examination. Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

The Minimum Educational Qualification to Join in NDA Entrance Examination is that the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

The Minimum Educational Qualification to Join in CDS Entrance Examination is that the candidate should be qualified in Graduation or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

So, You have to complete 12th Standard or Graduation course in order to join in Indian Army

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?