7th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding Acturial Science course after 12th standard?

Respected Sir/ma'am,
I have recently appeared in 12th class examinations through PCM and now willing to adopt Acturial science as career. Previously, In 10th class board examinations I have scored 92% of marks. I am still 17 years old, and would be 18 by the coming november month. Please help me out for the following querries:

1. Wherefrom I can get the application form for the course?
2. What would be the duration of the availability of the form?
3. As per guidelines, the minimum age requirement for the course is 18 years. Can I apply for the course or I would have to drop a year?
4. Is there any threat of un-employement in this profession?
5. Can thi course be adopted as a correspondance course together with any other professional course?

Actually I was thnking to adopt Engineering as my main professional course together with a correspondance course and I have a delima in either choosing MAths Honr. or Acturial science.

6. Please guide me which of the two would be better for me wit respect to chances of employment and the salary packages?

For Engineering, I have applied in IIT and AIEEE. But, selection in both is always doubted. In case If I failed to clear the entrance exams for Engineering, I have planned to apply IN DU for the Maths Honr. stream. And hence Kindly tell me that:

7. Is it possible to apply in DU for MAths Honr. as the main course for the first year and then get it correspondance course for the next coming years; in case I succeed to clear the engineering entrance exam in my next year trial?

8. I was having sanskrit (and not hindi) as the subjects in 10th class. I have heard that a student must have HIndi as one of the five subjects in 10th standard in order to apply in DU. Am i Elligible to apply in DU?

9. If not, kindly guide me the methods through which I can get myself elligible to apply?

14th April 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance regarding Acturial Science course after 12th standard?

Is it possible to do B.com Hons. from du ,without maths in 12th
22nd May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i write entrance exam in science?
24th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do acturial sciences along with maths honours? after class 12th?
13th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SIR GIVE ME GUIDANCE ABOUT ENGINEERING AND ITS COURSES SO THAT I COULD OPT AS PER MY INTEREST AND MARKS IN CET?
10th August 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

plz sir i want some guidance about acturial science, that what is the time period of this course and from where should i do this?
14th August 2011, 05:13 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can check from the acturial website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?