7th June 2013, 04:00 PM
er vinay saxena

How to get a job of LDC after completing engineering with 77% marks

sir, i completed my engineering by77%marks, my father was asst engineer in pwd kota(raj).he died on 08/01/2013, sir department said that i got job of LDC only,sir tell me how should i get job according to my qualification on behalf of my father.
vinay saxena
[email protected]
m.no-09660558903.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  3. Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th? -- [New]
  4. When will the LDC interview results be declared in Navy, Goa? How may I know about my marks for the same?
  5. Which is a better job between SSC LDC and Bank Clerk? Which course is better to study under M.Sc two years later?
  6. What work is performed by Lower Division Clerk? Any video showing their work?
  7. How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?
  8. How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10+2 with 74% marks?
  9. Can I be eligible for ISRO after diploma in ECE?
  10. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  11. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  12. How may I find a job in teaching or defense services after completing graduation with 53% marks?
  13. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  14. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  15. When is the LDC exam in Pondicherry? Previous 5 years question papers of LDC exam?
  16. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  17. Will I get any job after completing engineering?
  18. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
16th August 2015, 12:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of LDC after completing engineering with 77% marks

LDC stands for lower divisional clerk and it is a government job for which one has to clear the SSC examination.

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and the examination is held once every year for the recruitment of LDC in government offices.

The eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have at least a higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with any stream from a recognized institute.

The examination is held in two stages which are called as General ability test and personality assessment test held in mentioned order.

The registration for SSC 2015 is still going on. So for filling an application form and other related queries you can log on to the link www.ssconline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?