16th September 2013, 04:38 PM
kishor fasle

What is the criteria required for pharmacist to get a job in Indian Navy and Airforce?

Sir, please send me criteria require for pharmacist to get job in indian navy & air force

Related Questions:
  1. How to get pharmacist job in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army?
  2. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Can I be eligible to join Indian AirForce or Indian navy after completing degree in electronics? What is the percentage required to join IAF?
  5. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  6. How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?
  7. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Indian Army/Navy/Airforce after completing B.E in electrical
  9. What is the age limit to join Indian Navy Pharmacist?
  10. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  11. What is the work of Pharmacist in Merchant navy? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year student? Exams required for the same?
  13. How to get a Job as Pharmacist in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  14. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  15. Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?
  16. How can I get a Pharmacist Job in Indian Army? What is the procedure required?
  17. How to get a pharmacist job in Indian Army?
  18. How to join Indian Navy Pharmacist after doing B.Pharm? Age limit for joining?
8th January 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria required for pharmacist to get a job in Indian Navy and Airforce?

What is the criteria required for pharmacist to get a job in Indian Navy and Airforce?
pls reply
19th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria required for pharmacist to get a job in Indian Navy and Airforce?

I'VE completed b.pharmacy how can I join in Navy is there any exam required for this can YOU PLEASE REPLY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?