23rd January 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Maximum and minimum percentage required in 12th for entrance of NIFT?

i wanna know the maximum and minimum percentage in std 12 required for the entrance exam of nift

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  2. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  3. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?
  4. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  5. What should be the maximum percentage to take admission in NIFT after completing 12th?
  6. How to get admission in NIFT? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of IBPS? How should I prepare for it? Minimum score required in NIFT entrance exam for admission in a good institute
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th to give medical entrance exam?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  14. Percentage required in 12th science to enter NIFT?
  15. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  17. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  18. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
5th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum and minimum percentage required in 12th for entrance of NIFT?

How many percentage have to there in 12 commerse for enter in nift..???
8th April 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum and minimum percentage required in 12th for entrance of NIFT?

Sir if I qualified my cat ; gat and situation test exam held by nift institution but get minimum percentage in class 12th . Then in that case if I will get an admission or not ?
28th May 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should require to get admission or to gave an entrance test??
What is the fees structure /annually??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?