31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Tech in Germany? List of top institutes?

How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)final year

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. How can I do M.Tech in Germany? List of top institutes? -- [New]
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  7. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  8. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  13. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  14. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  15. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  16. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  17. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
3rd April 2014, 10:39 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech in Germany? List of top institutes?

Hello Friend !!

German Language is necessary if you are applying for any programme at a German university.

Because you will have to submit certificates confirming your German proficiency during the admission purpose.

This also depends on the Master Programme you enrolled for.

If you are enrolled in an English-language degree programme, you generally require no knowledge of German.

But you must have a good level of proficiency in English.

For degree programmes which are taught in German, you will need better proficiency in German for the social sciences than in the natural sciences.

Proficiency means in terms of writing and speaking.

Top Colleges in Germany for M.Tech are:

Civil Engineering

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
Leibniz Universität Hannover,
Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen,
Technische Universität München,
Universität Stuttgart,
Technische Universität Dresden
Ruhr-Universität Bochum

Mechanical Engineering

Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
Technische Universität München
Universität Stuttgart
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie,
Technische Universität Berlin,
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Technische Universität Dresden,
Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Leibniz Universität Hannover

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?