6th April 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting a job in MNCs after MCA?

I have B.E(EEE) ,if any possible to get a job in mnc companies? or if i do mca or mba to get a job in mnc companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  3. Is there any possibility to go directly for work after completing MCA degree form JNTUK? Which country is safe and better?
  4. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  5. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  6. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  8. List of MNCs offering Internships for MCA candidates?
  9. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  10. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  12. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  13. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  14. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  15. How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?
  16. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  17. Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?
  18. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Possibility of getting a job in MNCs after MCA?

The possibilities of getting job right after B.E/B.Tech degree is very minimal if you have not got it via campus/off-campus placements during your college years itself. Once you get Graduated and come outside it's pretty tough for applying the job as fresher to get it. So, it's tough but not that you won't get it, all you need is PATIENCE and to be ready for applying the jobs and attending the interviews.

If you feel that you can do the PG course then probably that would be a good option because once you get into a job you won't be having the chance of studying further. So, you can go ahead with the M.Tech course by picking up the domain (subject) which you are interested in so that you can get the job in the same line as well. Now taking MBA course with B.E (EEE) needs a lot of hard work in future to get a job as the competition is bit high when getting a managerial job when compared with technical job.

Now one of the important thing which you need to do is to try doing the M.Tech course in IIT and some big colleges where the possibility of getting campus placements is more. If you are planning to do MBA then you need to give CAT, MAT, XAT etc. exams to get the best colleges. So, that when you complete your degree you can be in the job already.

All you need to do now is take the right decision based on your need. If you are ready to wait and get the job then probably you can continue applying for jobs as fresher in all the possible companies. If you are really interested in doing the PG course then take the correct choice of taking up between M.Tech or MBA and then work hard for next 2 years which will surely make to achieve success in no time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?