18th April 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?

Want to take admission in abroad at very low fee structure pls answered which country and college i get ([email protected])

19th April 2014, 09:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?

There are various foreign universities which offer a variety of courses and also differ in their costs. Among all the countries, Germany is the cheapest place to pursue higher education. This is because most of the universities do not charge any tution fees for higher education. You need to bear the living cost and maintenance cost at college which is quite less. As a result there is a huge inflow of candidates across the globe to Germany for higher education.

Currently two states are charging tuition/fee for MS in Germany
1) Lower Saxony(capital: Hanover) in the northwest
2) Bavaria (capital:Munich) in the south.
Rest of all states don't charge tuition, fee.
30th April 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 42% in 10 and in 12 80% can i do autonomas engineering in abroad like us or uk in cheapest cost or in scholarship
23rd May 2014, 06:28 AM
ashishgr43

not guaranted about abroad but u may take admission in ncr region best n cheap engineering colleges even on having low % or u may directly contact to me on 8445697760(ashish giri)
31st May 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i wann take btech mechanical lateral admission in delhi without any entrance exaw. Give some clg name?
17th August 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 percent in 12 and want to study btech in abroad with low fees. Please tell me about the cheap and best colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?