3rd May 2014, 12:51 AM
amankhurana722

Can I get a mechanical engineering job with 5.85 CGPA?

I have done my mechanical and automation engineering from Amity University. I have 5.85 CGPA. Which jobs i can apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?
  2. Which are the mechanical engineering companies in which I can get after scoring 6.8 CGPA? List of companies in India?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  5. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  6. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  7. How to get a good job after passing B.E Mechanical with 8.6 CGPA? Is it possible to get a job in abroad?
  8. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  9. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  10. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. If I have a CGPA of 7.5 and 2 backlogs will it cause any problem?
  12. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  13. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  14. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  15. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  16. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where should I try for jobs after scoring 7.62 CGPA? Is there any scope to get a job?
  18. What is the eligibility for ISRO? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
31st December 2017, 04:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a mechanical engineering job with 5.85 CGPA?

In private sector jobs, the minimum percentage required or CGPA is 60% or 6.5. With 5.85 CGPA, you are not eligible for jobs in top mechanical engineering core companies. Small mechanical firms may offer your jobs but there will be no opportunity to rise and grow.

You should start prepare for government jobs for stable career and handsome salary. Mechanical engineering candidates can apply for technical and non technical jobs in government sector. But in government sector, you will have to crack government jobs:

1. GATE exam for PSU jobs.

2. IES exam.

3. Non technical exams like SSC CGL, Civil Services, Banking jobs, Railway technical and non technical jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?