23rd December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to be a maths teacher at school level?

I have completed my btech degree with 75%. i love teaching.. and maths is my favourite subject.. had 90 plus marks every year.. to be a maths teacher at school level what should i do next?? cn i apply 4 the job with this qualification??

Related Questions:
  1. How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  3. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  4. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  6. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  9. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  10. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  11. How can I appear in Edexcel O Level Maths exams being an IGCSE Mathematics teacher?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  14. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  15. Best MCA colleges in India for NRi students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?
  18. Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?
23rd December 2015, 04:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to be a maths teacher at school level?

You can apply for teaching jobs in various private schools and these days there are coaching centers also who recruit teachers for maths. You have B.Tech which can be good enough to get you a teaching job in private schools.

For government schools teaching job one must have B.Ed along with the degree. There is TET/CTET for government teaching job and only good scorers get the job.
23rd December 2015, 05:32 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

To get teaching jobs in government schools, you have to qualify in TET/CTET examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

To appear for CTET or TET examination it is necessary to have B.Ed degree. So you need to pursue two year B.Ed course to appear for TET examination.

After qualifying in examination you will be eligible for recruitment as a teacher. But now you can teach in some of private schools.
23rd December 2015, 11:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my btech degree with 75%. i love teaching.. and maths is my favourite subject.. had 90 plus marks every year.. to be a maths teacher at school level what should i do next?? cn i apply 4 the job with this qualification??

The aspirant has to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Mathematics first and then the aspirant has to study B.Ed to take up teaching profession. This is the basic eligibility for teaching in schools. In some schools they recruit teachers with B.Sc and B.Ed qualification. So the aspirant has to study the graduation and post graduation in Mathematics to become a maths teacher.
24th June 2021, 10:13 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can teach school students mathematics.
But b.ed ( bachelor's in education) is compulsory to teach in school level...after b.ed and CTET you are alos eligible for government school teacher...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?