23rd July 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What documents are required for caste validity certificate?

which document requird for cast validity certificet. Please give me more information

Related Questions:
  1. What is caste validity certificate?
  2. How to get admission for D-Pharmacy course? Minimum Qualification to join this course?
  3. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  4. Is Caste validity certificate asked by top B-Schools in India?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college without having caste validity certificate?
  6. Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?
  7. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  8. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  9. What to do to appear for WBJEE first counseling as SC category student without having original proper caste certificate?
  10. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  11. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  12. What certificates are to be submitted for EAMCET medical counseling?
  13. Can i apply for MCA in Pune University under reserved category with caste certificate and without caste validity?
  14. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Latest Question Papers of IBPS Clerk Exam?
  16. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  18. How to get admission for BCA course?
27th June 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What documents are required for caste validity certificate?

I wanted to know "what is caste validity certificate".Because I passed my 12th in Tamil Nadu Board.But recently I joined Vidyalankar college in Mumbai from Mumbai university. I submitted my BC certificate in my college, but they are asking me to submit caste validity certificate. Please any one help me by telling what is caste validity certificate.
Thank you
14th August 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required for caste validity verification for st category
28th July 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What documents are required for caste validity verification for st category
6th March 2018, 06:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get a caste validity certificate, the candidate should apply for it by filling the application form and providing few documents.
If your details are genuine and matched with the written application then you can get caste validity certificate. After getting the certificate you can get all the benefits given to your caste.

The main documents which are required to apply for the certificate are listed below:

- Identity Proof
Aadhar card/ passport/ Voter ID/ Driving license/ PAN card
- Address Proof
Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving license/ Electricity bill/ Water bill/ Telephone bill/ Ration card/ Rent receipt
- Affidavit for caste certificate
- Proof of caste of self/ blood relative
8th June 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I dont have cast validity certificate for admission then what i do for online form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?