24th August 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for doing PhD at Pune University? Whether any scholarship is provided? Total expenditure of this course?

What is the criteria for the phd in pune university and if they are giving any scholership and what is the expenditure of phd

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  2. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  4. Total expenditure for studying MS in abroad?
  5. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  7. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  8. Phd in immunology, any scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  10. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  11. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  12. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  13. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  14. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  15. Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?
  16. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  17. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  18. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?