10th January 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation?

What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation? Can you please update me the steps and the course which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of graduation for higher studies?
  2. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  4. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the process of getting admission in graduation?
  6. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  9. How should I improve communication skills?
  10. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  11. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa? -- [New]
  12. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?
  16. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  17. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  18. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
12th January 2017, 11:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation? Can you please update me the steps and the course which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

The candidates after completion of graduation can apply for various post graduation courses like MBA, MCA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc etc. For getting admission to the post graduation courses you have to apply to the colleges for the admission through online or offline. The admission will be done through admission test conducted by the university. For getting admission to MBA, you can appear for CAT, MAT, XAT etc. The marks scored in the entrance examination will be considered for the admission. The above given is the common procedure for admission to higher studies after completing graduation.
16th January 2017, 03:32 PM
AbhinavSinha1

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation?

Procedure of admission depends on the course you choose. Before taking admission you should think about the sector in which you want to work. There is a university named UPES which gives its students good education and best placements so you can think about UPES also. UPES offers many courses in different sectors. For more information log on to the university's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?