I want to get admission in abroad
for MBA please let me know
about the procedure.......
waiting for your respond
thank you and regards

7th November 2014, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA in abroad?

For doing MBA from foreign Universities, you have to appear for GMAT (Graduation Management Aptitude Test). Most of the Universities around the world except GMAT scores for giving admission into MBA program.

In addition to GMAT score, you have to prove your English Proficiency through exams like IELTS/TOEFL. The MBA course is mostly offered in English language and you must have good skills in English, then only you can get admission in a good University. Every University has set a standard IELTS/TOEFL score that you have to meet to get admission.

The most important thing is educational qualification and you must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Therefore, be prepared for this tests, if you really want to get admission in a top University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?