9th December 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of recruitment exam is conducted by ONGC for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student?

hello
how can i join in ongc .
now im in last year of be chemical engg
student what type of exam is there?????
please let me know immediately
thank you and regards!

10th December 2014, 10:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of recruitment exam is conducted by ONGC for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how can i join in ongc .
now im in last year of be chemical engg
student what type of exam is there?????
please let me know immediately
thank you and regards!

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited

This exam is conducted for recruiting graduate trainees every year and for joining in this there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied.

You have mentioned that you are in last year of Chemical Engineering and wanting to join in ONGC which is a good idea as there is scope for joining in with the course you have studied.

With the qualification of yours you can apply for the post of Chemist and the qualification needed for it are:

> The candidate appearing should have not exceeded 30 years of age for General category and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

> The education qualification which is needed is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Chemistry Engineering with at least 60% aggregate to be eligible

If you satisfy these above criteria then you can apply for the exam.

The candidates are selected through:

# Written Test
# Interview

Exam Pattern:

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?