18th December 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for UGC NET exam if done PGDM and have work experience with Berger Paints India Ltd?

Dear sir, I have done Pgdm from Ims Ghaziabad 2012 -2014) nd worworking with Berger paints India ltd. and right now I m planning to go India oil bt they called Ugc-Net qualified students . for dat I have few quary:-
1- If I go for Ugc net den which subject I should choose bcz I hv done Pgdm in Marketing?

2-and on which basese they will call me for interview ?

PLEASE SIR CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Regard:
Darshan Chaudhary
mob.-8120404777
email id- [email protected]

22nd December 2014, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for UGC NET exam if done PGDM and have work experience with Berger Paints India Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have done Pgdm from Ims Ghaziabad 2012 -2014) nd worworking with Berger paints India ltd. and right now I m planning to go India oil bt they called Ugc-Net qualified students . for dat I have few quary:-
1- If I go for Ugc net den which subject I should choose bcz I hv done Pgdm in Marketing?

2-and on which basese they will call me for interview ?

PLEASE SIR CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Regard:
Darshan Chaudhary
mob.-8120404777
email id- [email protected]
You have completed PGDM course so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

Only those candidates who have completed 2 years MBA course from a recognized university with above 55% marks in MBA are eligible for UGC NET exam.

You have work experience but sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend in UGC NET exam.

UGC NET conducted for two post only,

1)JRF

2)lectureship post

So if you can apply for IOCL for any JRF post then required for UGC NET score otherwise not.
24th December 2014, 03:04 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Should I go for UGC NET exam if done PGDM and have work experience with Berger Paints India Ltd?

I think you select subject which is somewhat related to marketing field. After appearing for UGC net exam, you be selected for GD and personal interview based on the scores . Final selection takes into consideration your exam scores, GD and PI scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?