2nd February 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for biomedical engineering without maths?

Am i eligible for bio medical engineering with out maths

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  2. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  4. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering without maths? -- [New]
  7. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  10. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  11. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  13. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
5th February 2015, 08:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for biomedical engineering without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for bio medical engineering with out maths
Yes, you are eligible for Biomedical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible for Biomedical engineering.

But your age should be above 16 years.
4th April 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My son is taking physics,Chemistry, Biology and Informatics without Math in grade 11 will he be eligible to take Biomedical engineering?
25th January 2020, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir is maths necessary for biomedical engineering . which entrance exam should I write for getting admission .
27th January 2020, 10:45 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Math is necessary for biomedical engineering according to me. Please check all details before applying at any college or university. Thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?