27th February 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?

Hello everyone
How will I do MS in Abroad?
What are the procedures?
I am currently a B.E. student of second year
I want to know the procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  3. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  6. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  7. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  11. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  13. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  14. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  15. M.E. in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
1st March 2015, 03:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?

To study MS in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Since, you are pursuing B.E 2nd year, you need to take GRE and TOEFL/IELTS coaching when you are in third year and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?